Sunday, November 21, 2010

Farewell to Saturdays

Heads up that Leya and I have decided to cancel Saturday book club, and continue only with Tuesdays - at least for the rest of The Paleo Solution book.  There's been a pretty low turn out on Saturday, whereas Tuesday has been a really great, consistent group of folks! 

This week, Leya will talk about Leaky Guts and hopefully be successful in scaring you off grains.  After which, I'll swoop in and save the day by making fat your friend again.  Looking forward to Tuesday. C y'all soon!!

GOOOOOO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. booo, I'm sad that you are cancelling Saturdays, but totally understand. Can you please remind me what I need to do to join the Tuesday meeting online? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working tonight (boo) - but I'm upon the reading and will see y'all next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    I work until 9pm tomorrow so not sure if I will make it to book club. All depends how busy it is.

    ReplyDelete